Saturday, April 14, 2012

Seldom Seen In The Cascades

While I was seeking to find a better location to capture a waterfall image, quess what I did find. A seldom seen amphibian. The forest ranger told me that this brown Salamander is rarely noticed. I noticed a rare being. It made my day. Claim the victory and you will have a better day too.

Images from my blog are now available.
You can have your favorite scenes from my blog hanging on your walls


To order images just e-mail me at:    james.shonka@yahoo.com
Feel free to write and inquire about the process, (include image date and title)


* Brighten up your walls *
Some of the sizes available are:
Note Cards,  4-1/4 x 5-1/2 (with envelopes) Set of five from same image  . . . . . . . .  $20.00
8 x 10 Custom Print . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  $25.00
11 x 14 Custom Print (mounted) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   $90.00
16 x 20 Custom Print (mounted) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $120.00

The above prices include shipping and handling, (within the USA)

Note:  Other sizes or special treatments are available as well.

Thanks for viewing my blog.
James Shonka

No comments:

Post a Comment