Sunday, April 1, 2012

This Is No April Fools Joke . . .


Celebrate the first anniversary of my photo blog
"I trust you have enjoyed it even half as much as I have enjoyed producing it"

* Brighten up your walls *
Images from my blog are now available.
You can have your favorite scenes from my blog hanging on your walls.

Some of the sizes available are:

Note Cards, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 (with envelopes) Set of five from same image  . . . . . . . .  $20.00
8 x 10 Custom Print . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  $25.00
11 x 14 Custom Print (mounted) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   $90.00
16 x 20 Custom Print (mounted) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $120.00

E-Mail your orders to me at :    james.shonka@yahoo.com     
(include image date and title)

The above prices include shipping and handling, (within the USA)

Note:  Other sizes or special treatments are available as well.

Thanks for viewing my blog this past year.
James Shonka

No comments:

Post a Comment